Delivering the beauty of natural wood without the maintenance
PARKLEX PRODEMA is a high-end, maintenance-free, natural wood veneer cladding, delivering personality, beauty and quality to architectural projects around the world.
Manufactured in Spain, PARKLEX PRODEMA is available in a wide range of natural wood finishes and versatile mounting systems, including concealed, exposed, louvers, clapboard and curved facades. To produce a natural colour and grain variation, PARKLEX PRODEMA uses characteristics of real wood. This creates a warmth and depth that cannot be achieved with synthetic alternatives.
PARKLEX PRODEMA is suitable for both interior and exterior application, and due to its ability to be perforated, it is perfect for areas that require optimal acoustics. Its scratch and impact resistance also makes it popular for high-traffic commercial spaces.
Each PARKLEX PRODEMA panel is treated with synthetic resin and an exterior PVDF film. This UV-resistant PVDF film protects the panels from all weather conditions. The PVDF exterior is also anti-graffiti and non-stick, which protects the panel from organic matter and reduces the build up of dust and dirt from air pollution. This eliminates the need for maintenance or recoating, which is usually required with other wood products.
Key features and benefits
- Maintenance-free natural wood veneer
- Tested to AS1530.3
- Sourced from sustainably, managed PEFC certified forests – this PEFC certification seal guarantees that our wood boards have been made with raw materials of forest origin managed in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
- The environmental impact of PARKLEX PRODEMA panels is measured through their Environmental Product Declaration (EPD). A Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of the product is carried out in order to create its EPD.
- Durable and resistant – the components we use to treat the wood and the overlays we add on top guarantee the durability of our products and ensure they are maintenance-free.
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Antibacterial surface upon request
- Sound absorption
- Complete installation system
- 10-year warranty
- ISO14006 certification in ECOdesign
Talk to a specialist
National Sales Manager
State Sales Manager QLD / NT
CID Account Manager
Business Development Manager